2018 Theme - To Be Announced
Enter the Parade
- All entries with live animals are responsible for immediately curbing and cleaning-up after their animals.
- No live firearms are permitted except for official police or security authorized by the parade committee.
- No alcohol is permitted in the parade.
- Any individuals who operate a truck, car, tractor or any other type of vehicle in the parade must possess a valid driverís license.
- Contributing to the parade theme is encouraged but not required. Entries unrelated to the theme are certainly welcome to participate in the parade.
- Competing floats and marching units are expected to contribute to the parade theme and will be judged accordingly.
Official parade participant packets are mailed in the late spring and summer.
Fees: political office candidates and commercial and all for-profit businesses that enter the parade are assessed $150 per vehicle and/or each political candidate;
all other entities are free.
Contact the Parade Leadership Team with questions at 717-871-7500.